2022 Great Plains Super Lawyers & Great Plains Rising Stars Feature BrownWinick Attorneys
BrownWinick is excited to announce the following attorneys were selected for inclusion in the Great Plains Super Lawyers directory for 2022. The Great Plains Super Lawyers and Rising Stars listings include the states of North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, and Nebraska.
Seven BrownWinick attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2022 Great Plains Super Lawyers online listing:
- William Brown - Tax
- Michael Dee – Business Litigation
- Robert D. Hodges – Estate & Probate
- James Pray – Environmental
- Brian Rickert – Construction Litigation
- Christopher Sackett – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sheila Tipton – Energy and Resources
Eight BrownWinick attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2022 Great Plains Rising Stars online listing:
- Ashley Fuhrmeister – Business/Corporate
- Ellen Hames – Environmental
- Brant Kahler – Business Litigation
- Karen Karr – Real Estate
- Drew Larson – Business/Corporate
- Allison Lindner – Business/Corporate
- Katheryn Thorson – Estate and Probate
- James White – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice areas.
The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The selection process for the Rising Stars list is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process, with a few exceptions. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less, and no more than 2.5 percent of the qualified lawyers in the state are selected to the Rising Stars list.
For more information, visit superlawyers.com