BrownWinick Ranked in U.S. News - Best Lawyers 2015 "Best Law Firms" List
Monday, November 3, 2014
BrownWinick has been included in the U.S. News - Best Lawyers® 2015 "Best Law Firms" rankings. The fifth edition of the U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers released the 2015 "Best Law Firms" rankings on November 3, 2014.
Firms included in the 2015 "Best Law Firms" list are recognized for professional excellent with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
The U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
Tier 1 – Des Moines:
Tier 2 - Des Moines:
Tier 3 - Des Moines:
The complete 2015 "Best Law Firms" rankings are posted online at http://www.bestlawfirms.usnews.com.
Best Lawyers Des Moines Listings:
- 2013 –Ronni F. Begleiter was named Best Lawyers’ 2014 Des Moines Trusts and Estates " Lawyer of the Year"
- 2014 - G. Brian Pingel was named Best Lawyers' 2014 Des Moines Litigation - Patent "Lawyer of the Year"
- 2014 - Brenton D. Soderstrum was named Best Lawyers' 2014 Des Moines Construction Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- 2014 - Philip E. Stoffregen was named Best Lawyers' 2014 Des Moines Communication Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- 2015 – William C. Brown was named Best Lawyers’ 2015 Des Moines Tax Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- 2015 – Kelly D. Hamborg was named Best Lawyers’ 2015 Des Moines Health Care Law “Lawyer of the Year”
Twenty-one BrownWinick attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015 listing. The complete 2015 Best Lawyers rankings are posted online at http://www.bestlawyers.com.