Outstanding Achievements - September 2012
by Michael Blaser Rebecca Brommel William Brown Catherine Cownie Douglas Gross Kelly Hamborg John Hunter Brian Rickert Christopher Sackett >
Download a PDF of this article
FORTY UNDER 40
Rebecca Brommel and Catherine Cownie were named to the Des Moines Business Record’s 2012 Class of Forty Under 40.
CHAMBERS USA® 2012
BrownWinick has been ranked as a “leading law firm” in Chambers USA® 2012 - America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the areas of Corporate/M&A, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial and Real Estate. Eight attorneys from BrownWinick were selected for inclusion in Chambers USA® 2012 as “leaders in Iowa” in the following areas:
- Doug Gross – Corporate/M&A
- John Hunter – Corporate/M&A: Banking & Finance
- James Gilliam – Labor & Employment
- William Brown – Corporate/M&A
- Christopher Sackett – Corporate/M&A
- Michael Blaser – Corporate/M&A
- Brian Rickert – Litigation: General Commercial
- Kelly Hamborg – Real Estate
William Brown was awarded his LLM degree in Taxation, summa cum laude, from the University of Alabama.