Clinton Community College Technology Center, Clinton, Iowa
Alice Helle, an attorney at BrownWinick, will be part of the Iowa Association of Business and Industry's Healthcare Reform Resource Panel on Thursday, August 22, 2013 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. This program will cover the following topics:
- discovery key coverage requirements
- essential health benefits versus minimum value
- medical loss ratio rebates
- large employer determination
- who is a full-time employee
- "Employer Mandate" penalties
- Wellness options
- Other non-plan impacts
This event is sponsored by the Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce, Clinton Community College, Clinton Regional Development Corp. and Iowa State University Extension and Outreach.
For more information, call the Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce at 563-242-5702.