West Des Moines Marriott, 1250 Jordan Creek Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa
Robert Hodges, a wills, estate and probate law attorney at BrownWinick, will be speaking at the Iowa Trust Association's Annual Fall Conference - FOCUS 2019, on October 2, 2019 from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. The Annual Fall Conference will be held at the West Des Moines Marriott, 1250 Jordan Creek Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa from October 2-4, 2019.
Robert's presentation is entitled "Trustee Obligations: Avoiding Conflicts of Interest." This session will discuss the fiduciary duties owed by a trustee to the trust beneficiaries and will provide some practical pointers for those serving as or working with trustees to avoid conflict of interests and potential claims.
This three-day event has many sessions throughout the day. Some of the session topics include:
- On the Economic, Political and Business Climate
- IRA Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- Regulatory Update
- Managing Difficult Personalities in Estate, Truste and Business Succession Planning
- Digital Assets - Who Gets Digital Stuff When You Log Off
- Recent Federal Tax and Estate Planning Developments
- Communicate with Attitude
Conference website and additional information - www.iatrust.com (under the Events Tab)