BrownWinick attorneys Molly Driscoll and Amanda Jansen will address hiring, firing and other employment actions as they relate to the role of DONs, ADONs and other nurse leadership positions in a one-hour WEBINAR on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 from 11:00 0 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. This WEBINAR is sponsored by LeadingAge Iowa.
Topics for discussion will include documentation and performance management, grievance policies and complaints, and disciplinary actions. Background checks and employee reference checks and overtime will be covered as well.
As an added value, our presenters encourage attendees to submit questions before the webinar.
By the completion of the presentation, attendees will:
- Recognize effective documentation and performance management skills related to employment actions.
- Implement grievance policies and complaints.
- Establish appropriate and effective employee disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Identify the importance of background checks and employee reference checks in order to comply with state and federal regulations.
- Recall overtime rules and regulations.