Holiday Inn Airport, 6111 Fleur Drive, Des Moines, Iowa
Cynthia Lande, an attorney at BrownWinick, will present at the National Business Institute's "Human Resource Law From Start to Finish" seminar on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Cynthia's presentation will be on "The Affordable Care Act and Other Developments."
This one-day seminar will also include the following topics:
- Successful Hiring and Recruitment Steps
- Employee Handbooks and Policies in the 21st Century
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Employment Context
- Wage and Benefit Issues
- Controlling Unemployment and Compensation Costs
- Workplace Behavior and Privacy - Current Developments
- Discipline and Discharge - Necessary Documentation
- The National Labor Relations Board - Obligations and Compliance
For further information or registration please go out to the National Business Institute's website - www.nbi-sems.com.