Iowa State Bar Association, 625 E Court Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa
BrownWinick attorney Ellen Hames will be speaking at the Iowa State Bar Association's Environmental Law Seminar on Friday, October 4, 2019. The seminar is scheduled from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Iowa State Bar Association's offices - 625 E Court Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa OR via WEBINAR.
Ellen will focus her presentation on "Single Source Determinations Under the Clean Air Act" from 10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Other presentations at this seminar include:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Update
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) Update
- Maui Appeal and the Waters of the United States (WOTUS) Rule Update
- Introduction to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Current Iowa Utilities Board (IUB) Regulatory Issues in Green Energy
- Livestock Confinement Litigation Trends
This in-person OR live WEBINAR is sponsored by the Iowa State Bar Association's Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section.
More information and registration - CLE credit includes 5.25 state hours.