The Meadows Event Center, Des Moines, Iowa
Christopher Sackett, an attorney at BrownWinick, will be on a panel discussing "Private Funding for Green Innovation" at the Technology Association of Iowa's Heartland GreenUp Technology Symposium & Expo on Thursday, June 2, 2011. This panel discussion will help you better understand the perspectives of angel investors, venture capitalists and private equity groups funding "green" innovation.
Heartland GreenUp is a day-long executive conference to develop your corporate sustainability strategy and meet with the innovative entrepreneurs and worldwide partners that will help execute that strategy. This annual Midwestern conference explores advancements and sets new standards in green technology. The Heartland Green is an excellent opportunity to develop a corporate sustainability strategy. You will find solutions to improve your profits, develop new business and boost the economy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Corporate Executives
- Entrepreneurs and Innovators
- City, Regional and State Public Officials
- Professional Service Providers
- Sustainability Experts
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- Learn about resources that are available for new clean tech innovations
- Understand available efficiency programs
- Meet the people that are shaping the future of technology
- Get the overall picture behind emerging technology trends and stories