Holiday Inn Downtown, 1050 6th Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa
BrownWinick's intellectual property attorney, David Breiner, will speak at the 2016 Fall Seminar for the Iowa Association of Legal Assistants.Paralegals ("IALA.P") on Friday, September 30, 2016. David's presentation will be on "Patents, Trademarks and Copyright."
Other topics include:
- Education Law
- Consumer Protection Violations
- USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act)
- Community Development and Reinvestment
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Employment Law
The Iowa Association of Legal Assistants.Paralegals is a professional organization for paralegals and legal assistants providing activities on local, regional and statewide levels. Members of IALA.P include practicing paralegals/legal assistants, student paralegals/legal assistants, paralegal/legal assistant training programs representatives and other interested individuals. IALA.P is an affiliated association of the National Association of Legal Assistants.Paralegals ("NALA").