WEBINAR - Master Builders of Iowa
The National Labor Relations Act ("NLRA") is a federal labor law that applies to both unionized and non-unionized employers. The National Labor Relations Board ("NLRB") is the body that enforces the NLRA. In recent years, the NLRB has been very active, and there have been several developments employers should have on their radar.
Brent Soderstrum, an attorney at BrownWinick, will provide a "NLRB Update" in a one-hour WEBINAR on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. This WEBINAR is sponsored by Master Builders of Iowa.
This WEBINAR will cover:
- The Department of Labor's Persuader Rule - what it is and its status
- NLRB's "Quickie Election" Rule - what it is and its impact
- NLRB's "Report of the General Counsel Concerning Employer Rules"
- Browning-Ferris decision and the standard for determining joint-employer status
- Banner Health and confidentiality in employer investigations
For more information or for questions, contact Tom Fulcher at (515) 657-4395 / (515) 250-4485 or email@example.com.