Iowa State University Alumni Center, Reiman Ballroom South, 420 Beach Avenue,, Ames, Iowa
Camille Urban, Elizabeth Coonan and Ann Kendell, attorneys at BrownWinick, will be presenting at the IowaBio Legal Symposium: Human Resources on Tuesday, November 3, 2015. Their presentation is entitled "Navigating the Bermuda Triangle - The Intersection of ADA, FMLA and Workers' Compensation."
The Iowa Biotechnology Association ("IowaBio)" will be hosting this Legal Symposium focused on Human Resource issues faced by biotech companies today. The event will take place at the Iowa State University Alumni Center, Reiman Ballroom South, 420 Beach Avenue, Ames, Iowa and the presenters will be from seven of IowaBio's member law firms.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Data/Network/Computer Security and Data Breaches
- Handling Leave Issues
- IP Policy in the Employment Process - Employment Agreements and Attorney/Product Mangers Relationships
- Social Media in the Workplace
- Internal Investigations: Getting the Whole Story
- Terminations and Disciplinary Action - How to Do It and Survive