Drake University Law School, 2621 Carpenter Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa
BrownWinick intellectual property attorney, Camille Urban, will be presenting at the 2016 Legal Symposium on Thursday, November 10, 2016 at the Drake University Law School. Camille's presentation is entitled "Licensing is a Team Sport."
The Iowa Biotechnology Association ("IowaBio") will be hosting this Legal Symposium focused on Regulatory, IP and Tax issues faced by biotech companies today. The Symposium will feature several of IowaBio's member law firms who are top experts in the field.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Navigating Trade Secrets
- Iowa Tax Credit and Incentive Programs for Biotech Companies
- Legal Implications on the Internet of Things and Big Data Strategies
- GMO Labeling Compliance in a Post-Vermont World
- Alternative Approaches for Protecting Intellectual Property
- How Has the America Act Invests Act Changed Patent Policy