FFA Enrichment Center, 1055 SW Prairie Trail Pkwy., Ankeny, Iowa
BrownWinick's employment and labor law attorneys, Elizabeth Coonan and Ann Kendell, will be presenting at the 2019 Small Business Success Summit on Friday, November 8, 2019 at the FFA Enrichment Center, 1055 SW Prairie Trail Parkway, Ankeny, Iowa. The Small Business Success Summit is held from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., which includes breakfast, lunch and reception with your paid registration.
Elizabeth and Ann will present from 12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. on "Is This Noncompete Really Enforceable?".
This breakout session will discuss how to ensure you are protecting your confidential information and how to keep your employees from becoming your competitors. Bring your questions for this interactive session.
Other breakout session topics include:
- Reimagine Your Space for Productivity and Profits
- Three Things Business Owners Must Understand to Prevent Fraud and Theft in Your Business
- Serve Up: 7 Qualities of a Collaborative Culture
- What Business Owners Need to Know When an Employee Dies or Gets Hurt
- Attracting and Retaining Talent
- Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Donations, Sponsorships, Ads = Overwhelmed
- Write Once, Use Twice [or more!] Repurposing Tricks to Make your Content Work Harder and Go Farther
- How to Use Your Speaking Voice for Optimum Impact and Influence
- Building Trust in Your Small Business
- Principles of Effective Small Business Financial Management
- Essentials for Hiring in Your Small Business and What to Include in a Handbook
- Productive Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Hyper-Local Hype: The Rise of the Nano Influencer
- You've Been Hacked
- The Art of Failing Forward
- Shifting into Growth with the Right Resources
The 2019 Small Business Success Summit is hosted by the Greater Des Moines Partnership.