Iowa State Bar Association, 625 E Court Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa
BrownWinick attorney James Pray will be speaking at the Iowa State Bar Association's Environmental Law Seminar on Friday, October 4, 2019. The seminar is scheduled from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Iowa State Bar Association's offices - 625 E Court Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa OR via WEBINAR.
Jim will focus his presentation on “Introduction to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)" from 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Other presentations at this seminar include:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Update
- Single Source Determinations Under the Clean Air Act
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) Update
- Maui Appeal and the Waters of the United States (WOTUS) Rule Update
- Current Iowa Utilities Board (IUB) Regulatory Issues in Green Energy
- Livestock Confinement Litigation Trends
This in-person OR live WEBINAR is sponsored by the Iowa State Bar Association's Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section.
More information and registration - CLE credit includes 5.25 state hours.