Renaissance Savery Hotel, Des Moines, Iowa
Michael Dee, an attorney at BrownWinick, will be presenting on "Introduction to Intellectual Property Litigation" at the Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers Annual Seminar. The 2015 Annual Seminar - Straight Talk: Strengthen Your Trial Practice in 2 days, will be held February 26 and 27, 2015 at the Renaissance Savery Hotel, Downtown Des Moines, Iowa.
Other topics that will be essential to your trial practice include:
- Discovery of Social Media: How to Get What You Need, Ethically
- Whistleblower Litigation
- What's New in Mass Torts?
- Ethics: Creating Appropriate Attorney/Client Relationships
- Torts v. Government: Suing the Sovereign
- Arbitration: What is Lost & What is Gained?
- Conflicts of Interest: When Parties Change Sides
- Appellate Case Law Review
- Personal Issues: Ethical Violations
- 2015 State of the Judiciary
- iPad-Driven Trial Presentation
- Fruit of the Poisonous Tree: Suppression Motions in Criminal Cases
- Legislative Update for the Trial Lawyer
- Recent Issues in Administrative Law
- Modern Employment Law: Advances & Statutes of Limitations
- The Scope of Liability & Causation
- Federal Court Practice Primer
- The Ethics of Advertising Under the New Rules
- Expediting Civil Actions: Navigating the New Two-Track Litigation System
- Advising Your Client During Investigations