Des Moines Embassy Club Downtown, 34th Floor, Ruan Building, 666 Grand Avenue
Ann Holden Kendell, an employment and labor law attorney at BrownWinick, will be part of a panel for the Business Record's Power Breakfast Series on "How employee mental health impacts business." This event is scheduled for Wednesday, June 10, 2015 from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Data demonstrates one-in-five employees currently experience a mental illness. The panel will discuss:
- How do you recognize those in need of help?
- How do you balance protecting your company and employees while doing the right thing by helping those in need?
- What steps can you take, and where are the inevitable human resources issues stemming from these complicated situations?
The panelist include:
- Chris Conetzkey, Editor, Business Record, MODERATOR
- Ann Holden Kendell, Attorney, BrownWinick Law Firm
- Beth Nigut, Senior Vice President, EMC Insurance Company
- Tammy Hoyman, CEO, Employee & Family Resources
- Matt Connolly, Realtor, Iowa Realty, Commercial and Residential