The Meadows Conference Center, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, Iowa
Robert Hodges, an attorney at BrownWinick, will present on Friday, July 26, 2013, at the landowner conference sponsored by US Farm Lease and Gannon Real Estate & Consulting. Robert's presentation will cover "Real Estate Planning" and "Farm Tax."
Other topics included in the day long program are:
- Farm Drainage & Water Management for Landowners
- Land Values
- Beginning Farmer Tax Benefits
- Self-Directed Real Estate IRAs
- Soil and Water Conservation Options/Responsibilities
- Farmland Ownership Land Values & Trends
- Farm Leasing Update
- Productivity & Technology Update
If you are an absentee or non-operating landowner and want to get a first class update on today's agricultural environment, plan on attending this seminar. Speakers will address many of the challenges that landowners are facing today.
Click here to download a brochure. For more information, call 877-232-4022 or e-mail email@example.com.