Cub Club, Skybox #212, Principal Park, Des Moines, Iowa
BrownWinick will be hosting a seminar on "Avoiding a Double Play: Cross-Functional Teams in Fiduciary Litigation" on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. - 12:10 p.m. This seminar is geared towards trust officers and practitioners who act in a fiduciary capacity or represent clients in estates, trusts, etc.
Topics to be covered include:
- Begin with the End in Mind: Mitigating Litigation Risk with Drafting and Execution
- Mediation as a Middle Ground in Fiduciary Litigation
- So You're a Witness: Preparing and Providing Testimony
- Banks and Fiduciary Litigation: Special Considerations
- Payment and Process: Getting Paid for Your Work
- Fiduciary Litigation Panel Discussioin: Hypotheticals and Discussion
3.0 hours of CLE will be applied for (State/Federal).