Hilton Garden Inn, Des Moines/Urbandale, 8600 Northpark Drive, Johnston, IA
- Iowa Workforce Development: Agency Issues and Resources - Teresa Wahlert, Agency Director of the Iowa Workforce Development
- Legal Trends in Employment Law
- The Bermuda Triangle: ADA/FMLA and Workers' Compensation Issues - Ann Holden Kendell / Elizabeth A. Coonan / Megan Erickson Moritz - Click here for power point presentation
- ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION - From Interview to Discharge: Strategies for Minimizing Risk - Employment Law Practice Group - Click here for power point presentation
- Social Media: Twitter Troubles and Facebook Follies in the Workplace - Megan Erickson Moritz - Click here for power point presentation
- Healthcare Reform - BREAK OUT SESSION
- Small Business Issues - BREAK OUT SESSION - Ann Holden Kendell / Elizabeth A. Coonan / Megan Erickson Moritz - Click here for power point presentation
- This segment will focus on topics affecting small businesses such as attendance and sick leave administration, when to implement certain policies and procedures and other topics important to businesses with less than 50 employees. We encourage participants attending this segment to come with topics of interest and questions or submit them ahead of time.
CLE credit will be applied for. THERE IS NO FEE FOR THIS SEMINAR.
If you are interested in attending BrownWinick's Employment Law Seminar, please contact Debi Bull at 515-242-2467 or email@example.com.
Click here for a brochure on the 2013 Employment Law Seminar.