StartupCity Spencer, 24 West Park Street, Ste. 4, Spencer, Iowa
Joe Leo, an attorney at BrownWinick, will be a panel member at the Technology Association of Iowa's Pitch & Grow session on August 3, 2015 at StartupCity Spencer.
Entrepreneurs are able to pitch their business to the panel members, which panel members include CEOs, CIOs, business development experts, attorneys, industry professionals and business-savvy people. In return, the entrepreneurs will have a unique opportunity to receive feedback on areas such as fundraising, value proposition, business plan, management team, sales/marketing/support and building strategy, which gives them great momentum to take their business to the next level.
This special Pitch & Grow will be held in conjunction with the 2015 Okoboji Entrepreneurial Institute.
1:00 p.m. / Registration & Networking
1:15 - 1:45 p.m. / Pitch Session 1
1:45 - 2:15 p.m. / Pitch Session 2
2:15 - 2:45 p.m. / Pitch Session 3
3:00 - 3:10 p.m. / Winner Pitches at Tech Town Hall
- Pitch your business to a "Think Tank" of individuals to gain momentum in taking your company to the next level.
- Refine your pitch with little to no risk.
- Network with and gain access to other talented people and ideas in an open environment.
- Gain ideas and learn business growth strategies that can help your own company.
- Enjoy a rich networking experience.
- Sit in for part of or the entire day.
Types of Pitches:
- Business Development
Come for the entire day or for as much as your schedule will allow.