BrownWinick Attorneys Featured In 2013 Great Plains Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
by Ronni Begleiter Elizabeth Coonan Michael Dee Rebecca Brommel William Brown Alice Helle Alex Johnson Brian McCormac Brian Rickert Ann Kendell
Friday, September 06, 2013
Eight BrownWinick attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2013 Great Plains Super Lawyers online listing:
• Brian Pingel - Intellectual Property
• Ronni F. Begleiter - Employee Benefits/ERISA
• William C. Brown - Tax
• Michael A. Dee - Business Litigation
• Bruce Graves - Tax
• Alice Helle - Employee Benefits/ERISA
• Ann Holden Kendell - Employment & Labor
• Brian P. Rickert - Construction Litigation
Four BrownWinick attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2013 Great Plains Rising Stars online listing:
• Rebecca A. Brommel - Business Litigation
• Elizabeth A. Coonan - Employment & Labor
• Alexander M. Johnson - Business/Corporate
• Brian S. McCormac – Antitrust Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice areas. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The selection process for the Rising Stars list is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process, with a few exceptions. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less and no more than 2.5 percent of the qualified lawyers in the state are selected to the Rising Stars list.
The Great Plains Super Lawyers and Rising Stars includes the states of North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska.