The Meadows Conference Center, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, Iowa
Ann Holden Kendell, an attorney at BrownWinick, will present at the Iowa Association of Business and Industry's ("ABI") seminar - "Create a Drug Free Workplace: Beyond a Drug Testing Program." This seminar will be held Wednesday, April 2, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at The Meadows Events and Conference Center, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, Iowa. Ann's presentation is scheduled for 1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. and is titled "Positive Results and Negative Consequences." She will provide attendees litigation lessons on employer risks for drug and alcohol testing.
Attend this one-day seminar to gain knowledge on how to minimize the impact of drug use in the workplace.
Benefits of attending:
- Valuable insider information about pending legislation and its impact on Iowa businesses
- Update on substance abuse trends - prescription drugs and synthetics
- Tools for building a comprehensive drug-free workplace program
- Learn how to use your staffing agency to partner in preventing drugs in the workplace
- Effective documentation of a drug testing program
- Benefit from lessons learned in the trenches
- Get free advice form a panel of experts
For more information, please visit ABI's website at www.iowaabi.org.